Our office is located at Erzherzog-Johann-Platz 1, 1040 Wien (1st floor, left door).
In case your GPS device doesn’t know this address, please try Gußhausstraße 30. Coordinates: 48.19632 N, 16.36855 E.
Public Transport in Vienna
- Stop Karlsplatz (lines U1, U2, U4, 4A and 59A): exit Karlsplatz or Resslpark, walk across the park, heading towards the big church, before you reach the church turn right into Karlsgasse, at the end of Karlsgasse turn right into Gußhausstraße, look for number 30 on the right side.
- Stop Taubstummengasse (line U1): exit Taubstummengasse, follow Favoritenstraße heading to the city center, at the fork stay on the right side, instead of following the street to the right continue to go straight into the building Gußhausstraße 30.
- Stop Paulanergasse (lines 1, 62 and Lokalbahn/Badner Bahn): go towards BIPA (next to the church’s entrance), turn into the street to the right, we are in the second house on the left side (Gußhausstraße 30).
- Stop Gußhausstraße (line D): follow Gußhausstraße to number 30.
When arriving by airplane
From Vienna International Airport you have the following options:
- S-Bahn to Wien Mitte (4.40 EUR), www.oebb.at, you can use the same ticket for your connected onward travel within Vienna
- Vienna AirportLines bus to various places in Vienna (8.00 EUR), link
- City Airport Train CAT to Wien Mitte (12.00 EUR), www.cityairporttrain.at
- Taxi (starting at 35.00 EUR)
When arriving by train
Depending on which train station you are arriving at, the following options are recommended:
- Wien Westbahnhof: Metro U3 (direction Simmering) to Volkstheater, then change to Metro U2 (direction Karlsplatz) to Karlsplatz
- Wien Meidling/Philadelphiabrücke: Tram line 62 (Direction Kärntner Ring, Oper) to Paulanergasse or tram line “Lokalbahn” (direction Wien Oper) to Paulanergasse
- Wien Mitte/Landstraße: Metro U4 (direction Hütteldorf) to Karlsplatz
- Wien Hauptbahnhof: Metro U1 (direction Leopoldau) to Taubstummengasse