This page contains guidelines and information about submitting your full papers to be considered for the Springer book proceedings or a Special Issue in the International Journal of Cartography (IJC). It only applies to those authors who have been invited by the EuroCarto Organizing Committee.
- Please improve your full paper, or develop your abstract into a full paper, by considering the comments you got from the conference and/or the former reviews.
- Full papers should be written in English according to the DOC template file, and should not exceed 22 pages (including title, figures and references).
- Manuscripts must describe original work that has neither been published before, nor is currently under review elsewhere.
- If your submission is included in the EuroCarto online proceedings, please be aware that the submitted full paper must be substantially revised and expanded so that it is significantly different from the version included in the EuroCarto online proceedings.
- All full papers will be peer-reviewed. Final acceptance decisions (either IJC, Springer book, or reject) will be made based on the reviewing results.
- Full papers must be submitted in PDF format through the Easychair website (different from the former submission link, to avoid confusion) by
6 December 201520 December 2015.
For any questions concerning these procedures please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you. We are looking forward to your submissions!