Skip to content
- You can find your session online in the program.
- The time slot for every oral presentation is strictly 15 minutes. We recommend to have a maximum of 12 minutes for presentation, and use the rest for Q&A.
- As the schedule is very tight, your presentation must be transferred to the presentation computer before the session starts (e.g., 10-20 minutes earlier).
- Please bring your presentation on a USB drive. We will not allow any change of presentation computers during the sessions!
- The presentation computer will run an English Windows 7 with MS Office Powerpoint 2007, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Open Office, MediaPlayerClassic, VLC player. It also has Internet access. If you need additional software, please contact us in advance!
- The screen resolution will be 1024 x 768 px.
- There will be two poster sessions during the conference. Please check the program to find out on which day your poster presentation is scheduled.
- Please prepare a poster (maximum A0 size in portrait orientation) and bring it with you to the symposium. The poster walls are about 2 m high and 1 m width.
- Adhesive tapes will be provided to fix the poster on the wall.
- The posters must be fixed on the poster wall until 9:00 AM of the presentation day.
- The poster sessions will be held in conjunction with the coffee breaks, thus it is recommended to be present in front of your poster at those breaks.
- The authors must remove the poster out of the wall at 7:00 PM of the presentation day the latest.