University Assistant MSc.
Francisco Porras is a researcher and lecturer at the Research Division Cartography. He received a Licenciatura (MSc.) on Environmental Sciences from the University of Granada. He started his professional career as an Environmental Consultant and later worked as a GIS Technician at different organizations, also as an entrepreneur. In 2016, Frank graduated from the Cartography M.Sc. and currently, he is local coordinator of the program.
Location-Based Social Networks, Spatial Analysis, Linked Data, Semantic Web, Geovisualization
Projects at the Research Group Cartography
- EURECA – EUropean Region Enrichment in City Archives and collections
- VU 126.099 — Location Based Services
- VU 126.102 — Cartographic Information Systems
- UE 127.025 — Elements of Cartography
- PR 120.001 — Integrative Project (2017W)